The Program and Protocol branch is responsible for the delivery of the official Government House program. The team is responsible for policy, protocol and logistical matters as well as providing direct support to the Governor, Governor’s Spouse and the Official Secretary on a day to day basis.
Reporting directly to the Deputy Official Secretary Program, your day to day tasks will include but not be limited to:-
1. Under the direction of the Deputy Official Secretary, attend the Governor and spouse at official functions, and prepare the necessary arrangements and briefings for those functions.
2. Assist in the preparation speeches for the Governor and spouse.
3. Assist in the coordination of functions within Government House.
4. Arrange tours of regional Victoria by the Governor and spouse.
5. Conduct research and other projects for the Governor, as well as the Official Secretary and Deputy Official Secretary as required.
6. Under the direction of the Deputy Official Secretary, assist in the care of the Governor’s house guests.
7. Respond to enquiries from stakeholders regarding matters of protocol.
To be considered for this role you will have strong interpersonal and communication skills and will be a collaborative team player. You will be reliable, professional, have the ability to self-manage, and take pride in your work.
The closing date for all applications is 17 May 2019.
For more information about this role, please contact Brooke Mitchell 03 9655 4211.
How to apply:
All applications should include only a resume and a cover letter addressing the key selection criteria, unless stated otherwise.
Any questions you may have regarding the job vacancy please refer to the contact details on the Position Description.
Other relevant information:
Employment of successful candidates will be subject to a National Police Check.
Office of the Governor is an equal opportunity employer and our recruitment process focuses on essential skills and abilities. We welcome applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.
Office of the Governor values its people and is committed to attracting, developing and retaining diverse talent. Office of the Governor actively promotes diversity and inclusion in the workplace and does not discriminate based on age, sex, carer or parental status, disability, race, religious belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or other characteristics.
To apply online and for further information on position descriptions and selection criteria visit www.careers.vic.gov.au
Tagged as: VIC
Employment Type: Permanent Part Time Facility: Division of Aged Care, Rehabilitation and Palliative Care Position Classification: Health Manager Level 1 Remuneration: $72,591.00 – $97,649.00 per...Apply For This Job
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Employment Register Whole of Government Programs Tasmanian State Service Applications must be submitted by Wednesday...Apply For This Job
This is a demo store for testing purposes — no orders shall be fulfilled. Dismiss