- Orana: Restaurant of the Year in The Good Food Guide 2019
- Be part of this one month residency | Commencing 12th August
- Casual chef opportunities | up to 38 hours per week | Great rates of pay
Have the opportunity to be a part of Orana: Restaurant of the Year in The Good Food Guide 2019 for its first pop-up restaurant in Sydney. Work under multi-award-winning chef Jock Zonfrillo in providing a world-class experience.
We are looking for top chef talent who want to be a part of this amazing month-long residency!
Being a part of the team will give you the opportunity to work with innovative Indigenous Australian dishes, a variety of top-end local ingredients and an award-winning team, producing the finest quality.
- Currently offering a variety of daytime and evening shifts.
- Be a part of the highly prestigious Restaurant of the Year 2019
- Up to 38 hour week roster
- Attractive hourly rates of pay
- Uniform provided and laundered daily free of charge
Celebrated Adelaide fine-dining restaurant Orana is temporarily relocating to Surry Hills, Sydney for a month-long residency. Ten per cent of the profits from the residency will support Zonfrillo’s Orana Foundation, developed to foster the preservation of Indigenous food culture and create commercial opportunities for producers of Indigenous food products.
Contribute to this imaginative dining experience with a refined menu and exceptional service in an intimate environment. The 22-course degustation menu will allow guests to experience more than 50 Indigenous Australian ingredients of the highest quality.
For expressions of interst please ‘Apply’ or contact the JRM Hospitality Sydney Office.